The Grievous Miskatonic Modus

Development System: Texture
TUID: ihic7ynjsjan6ut

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A Texture Halloween game with some great moments, November 3, 2018
This game is a shortish Texture game with a Halloween theme. You are brought before a macabre group and forced to perform a ritual.

The Texture programming was more complex than I'm used to, which was a nice change. It felt like a real puzzle. At first, I thought it was similar to Moon Goon, with an altar containing 'assorted items', but the ending couldn't have been more different.

I loved the overall plot design in this game. Given its fun-to-length ratio, you should just go try it.

If you enjoyed The Grievous Miskatonic Modus...

People who like The Grievous Miskatonic Modus also gave high ratings to these games:

Tinseltown Blues, by Chip Hayes

Silver & Gold, by rosencrantz
These things come in pairs... A sacrifice, a chase, a dark night in a dark city. Silver & Gold is a story told in two voices. Started for a challenge on Twinery.org. Thanks to this Twinery forum post for technical help.

Rameses, by Stephen Bond

The Grievous Miskatonic Modus appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games by thecanvasrose

This is version 3 of this page, edited by LyndaC on 24 November 2018 at 1:26pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item