Play online
pumpkin.zip
Contains index.html

Pumpkin Pie for your soul

by Nils Fagerburg

Bake a pumpkin pie for the spooky ghost, or forfeit your soul!

An ECTOCOMP 2019 parser game.

First Publication Date: October 30, 2019
Development System: Custom
IFID: DDA16399-88FA-4E03-85FE-153213E0B68E
TUID: i8qmnoqxxc00bkge

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - ECTOCOMP 2019

If you enjoyed Pumpkin Pie for your soul...

People who like Pumpkin Pie for your soul also gave high ratings to these games:

The Arboretum, by Matthew S. Burns
The Arboretum is a mostly linear interactive story about dating, growing up, and our relationships to our past and future selves. It also demonstrates that a choice doesn't need to show you the consequences to be meaningful.

Out, by Viktor Sobol
It's a wonderful morning, and you're ready to come out.

Harmonia, by Liza Daly
Fuller, A. (b. 1966, d.?) 12 chapters, edited by E. Merchant. 091 Manuscripts—096 Illustrated—098 Prohibited works, forgeries, and hoaxes Signed permission from the Dean required for viewing. No exceptions.

Pumpkin Pie for your soul appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 6 of this page, edited by nf on 4 November 2019 at 9:52am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item