Reflections at Sunset

by Charles Hans Huang

Meditative

Reflections at Sunset is an introspective text-based game where players reflect on their personal thoughts and feelings and write a letter to a loved one in 5-10 minutes.

Reflections at Sunset is inspired by meditation, psychotherapy, and the desire to make a game which asked players personal questions (rather than that of an avatar).

Shown at Different Games Toronto, Playcrafting Expo, and Play NYC

Plays in the browser in 5-10 minutes at:

Website

First Publication Date: October 26, 2017
License: Free
IFID: 85B7BCA9-5897-4DB3-B8D5-6F8F07B09D18
TUID: i5pe65lrghufstd

PC Gamer
“a peaceful place in which to gaze into a mirror… a helpful therapy tool for people who have a few minutes to spare, to look inwards…” – Tom David Sykes, PC Gamer

TechRaptor
Reflections at Sunset asks you questions about, well, you. I was stopped dead in my tracks a couple of times as I had to genuinely figure out which of the presented options best fit my thoughts & feelings.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by charleshhuang on 19 February 2018 at 10:16pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item