Alchemist.zip

by Anonymous

1991

Development System: AGT
TUID: hubuylg61fu578af

To begin with I thought this game would be quite good and difficult to play what with maps of the castle and loads of help so early on in the game. That was until I read the <HELP> message at the bottom of the stairs: "There are well over sixty monsters in this game...". Aaaaargh! After experiencing Tales Of Tavisa with its many monsters (just over forty) spread over 160+ rooms I dreaded meeting well over sixty monsters in just 117 rooms. (There are actually 63 monsters which works out to be (whirr ... click) one monster every 1.8 rooms). BIG gulp! Putting this aside (for the moment anyway) I ventured boldly on collecting many weapons (surprise) and valuable objects, fighting a monster in every other room and adding to the map the game printed out for me (what kindness).

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Edward Lacey on 10 March 2013 at 8:00am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item