Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

Edith's Cats

by Roboman profile

Slice of life

La Petite Mort entry in ECTOCOMP 2016.

First Publication Date: October 29, 2016

Delron
Review compilation

Political nightmarish whatever, July 14, 2019
"CATastrophe

In this game you take the role of a political prisoner on the day of his release in an unlikely dystopian future set four years from now. This game does earn the credit of being the first game that I have deducted points for grammatical errors and typos...I think ever. I understand there is a three hour time limit, but reading this game felt like the equivalent of rubbing broken shards of glass into my eyes. I managed to get to Edith's home somehow, "talk" wasn't implemented, it was pretty obvious the direction the game wanted you to go so I tried about a dozen subtle commands, couldn't figure it out and thought to myself "it couldn't possibly be" [open the game up in developer] sure enough it was that...then some violence happens and more rubbing glass into my eyes. It wasn't the worst thing I ever played."

Billy Mays

Sorry for the typos and the grammar. But I have no time to correct them. On Monday I will be taken to psychiatry, and... who knows? :-( "Talk" will be never implemented. :-)

A short, buggy, and gross game, July 1, 2017