Karma Manager

by Jérémie Pardou

2020

Chère Âme, merci d’avoir installé Karma manager v1.2.

Karma manager est maintenant prêt à vous accompagner au mieux dans votre objectif : sortir du cycle des réincarnations. Grâce à son interface inédite, Karma manager améliore considérablement le nombre de points de Karma que vous pouvez gagner à chaque incarnation. N’hésitez pas à partager votre expérience avec Karma manager sur les réseaux astraux. L’équipe de Karma manager v1.2 vous remercie et vous souhaite de belles réincarnations.

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: January 20, 2020
License: MIT
Development System: Ink
TUID: h9rmrmlep3agug9y

A game about getting points in the cycle of Karma, February 6, 2020
I like the idea of this French IFComp game. You have different stats, and you are constantly reborn, changing your stats. You try to gain Karma during each lifetime, eventually ending the cycle.

I found it a bit opaque (although it was not my native tongue!) Each binary choice would affect your stats, and sometimes you'd have big non-interactive sections affected by those stats, some of which would give you karma.

It was pleasant, and I enjoyed the writing, but I didn't feel like I could strategize despite the UI heavily suggesting strategizing.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Nighten on 20 January 2020 at 5:25am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item