Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Unbroken

by ninjapitka profile

2020

There is no escaping our nature. It simply exists. The voice within me, the one that causes me to commit terrible deeds, burns a low ember.

Still, it remains, always present, always looking for fuel to burn. It wants to escape. I feel its lust. It wants to devour. This day is no different. I must battle the darkness within.

Author's note: In various sections, you will be given the option to view a simultaneous event happening in the story. While not directly affecting you, the reader's path, they may create a more cinematic feel to the story.

License: Free
TUID: h52ite5ehz41spn0

Well-Developed Story, January 10, 2021
by Ogre (A Cave)
This is a great story, and you'll see that if you head on over and read it. With over 60,000 words, there are a lot of ways to navigate your way through this one. It's a true CYOA (as opposed to classic IF), but there are good, clear options for you to follow through the story. The story has a good deal of depth, so you won't be disappointed if you're looking for a story that you can get into.

If you enjoyed Unbroken...