BeingSteve.zblorb

2006

Development System: Inform
IFID: 0FD7EE28-8507-403A-BA23-4DAA3EA26004
TUID: h1g7211anvqxsxn7

in-joke, and if you don't already know about it you are not 'in', November 24, 2008
by Jeremy Freese (Evanston, IL)
A joke that's only meaningful if you followed interactive fiction newsgroups a few years ago. I didn't. I will leave the question of its hilarity up to those Who Were There. The game did leave me wanting to know whether TADS or Inform could be used to have the parser replace what the player was typing with other letters.

Being Steve on IFDB

Being Steve appears in the following Recommended Lists:

List of games with 'forced input' by dutchmule
This is a list of games which use a specific text effect, which I call "forced input" here (don't know if it has a better name): it's when the game shows you a command prompt, but regardless of what the player types, the command that...

This is version 1 of this page, last edited on 29 September 2007 at 8:48pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item