The Voodoo You Do

by Marshal Tenner Winter profile

Episode 1 of The Voodoo Trilogy

You've found the crossroads where you were told you would finally meet Papa Legba himself; the intermediary between this world and the next.

First Publication Date: November 1, 2013
IFID: 2CD33033-1D24-45E5-8270-1949C38A530F
TUID: gwe8psqhkakmciu1

9th Place - Ectocomp 2013

Dark, interesting angle and narrative, December 3, 2013
This is a short and successful game with an interesting twist and narrative.

I don't think the presentation of Voodoo is particularly faithful, but it works as a spooky Halloween ghost story.

I enjoyed the (relatively easy) puzzles and the story. I am surprised at the low score for the game in the Comp; I think it was a strong effort.

A must play!, November 2, 2013
by theqbasicwizard (Leduc, Alberta)
A wonderfully written game that really puts you into the dark world of Voodoo. With every aspect of darkness that can be put into this game, it really creates a dark atmosphere. The writing is wonderful and though this game is a little on the short side. You will still be able to kill a few hours on this little gem scattered across a mining pit in a little unknown place known by only a few.

If you enjoyed The Voodoo You Do...