The Voodoo You Do

by Marshal Tenner Winter profile

Episode 1 of The Voodoo Trilogy

You've found the crossroads where you were told you would finally meet Papa Legba himself; the intermediary between this world and the next.

First Publication Date: November 1, 2013
IFID: 2CD33033-1D24-45E5-8270-1949C38A530F
TUID: gwe8psqhkakmciu1

9th Place - Ectocomp 2013

Dark, interesting angle and narrative, December 3, 2013
This is a short and successful game with an interesting twist and narrative.

I don't think the presentation of Voodoo is particularly faithful, but it works as a spooky Halloween ghost story.

I enjoyed the (relatively easy) puzzles and the story. I am surprised at the low score for the game in the Comp; I think it was a strong effort.

A must play!, November 2, 2013
by theqbasicwizard (Leduc, Alberta)
A wonderfully written game that really puts you into the dark world of Voodoo. With every aspect of darkness that can be put into this game, it really creates a dark atmosphere. The writing is wonderful and though this game is a little on the short side. You will still be able to kill a few hours on this little gem scattered across a mining pit in a little unknown place known by only a few.

If you enjoyed The Voodoo You Do...

People who like The Voodoo You Do also gave high ratings to these games:

The Statue Got Me High, by Ryan Veeder
Your job is to make sure John's party is successful. It won't be, though. Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project.

A Tale of the Cave, by Snoother
No longer are William McGonagall's ruinous effects confined to poetry. A Tale of the Cave is the unlikely marriage between Scotland's notoriously bad poet and the classic cave-crawl genre. Made for the Ruin Jam 2014.

Fear, by Chuan-Tze Teo
"The world is suddenly such a frightening place. People are out to get you, and everywhere there is danger, lurking in the dark, even here, in your own home. Can you conquer your own fears before it's too late?" [--blurb from The Z-Files...

The Voodoo You Do appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Fuck You on 4 December 2019 at 8:49pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item