The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell

by Elena Fedina

This game was one of my final projects for the game design program I took at New York Film Academy. Being from Russia, I got a little nostalgic about everyday aspects of my life back home, so this game helped me... not be nostalgic any more :)

First Publication Date: September 2, 2014
TUID: gw93r5mpf2llrk5k

Well-Written Twine Game, but Very Mean, September 28, 2014
by Daemon Pyrate ( Optional. For example, "San Diego, California," "Barcelona, Spain")
There are some punctuation mistakes (there's no comma before that or what) and articles missing, but I've seen worse in some paperbacks.

The main problem I had was how mean Natasha becomes, in spite of you making the nice choice, as with the drunk. Sticking a drunk with a pin is not funny. Drunks are sad people. That's just sheer meanness.

It's too bad. I was starting to really enjoy the game up to then. After that I couldn't care less if Natasha got her passport and I was hoping that someone would kick her. I didn't bother to waste my time on the rest of the game.

I was about to give the game four stars before that. Now it's barely two.

If you enjoyed The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell...

People who like The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell also gave high ratings to these games:

Tommy, by Tim Samoff & 7yo son
Tommy has quite a night… Or, does he?

Cheats, by IamAcoconut
Gambling is all about strategy. You know this well. You know when you should bet a little, and when you can play around the rules, to rake in the big money. You play with cheaters, but you don't care. You're smarter than all of them. But...

9:05, by Adam Cadre
The phone rings. Oh, no — how long have you been asleep? Sure, it was a tough night, but... This is bad. This is very bad. The phone rings.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Noirliske on 26 September 2014 at 8:41am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item