Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the StoryStep into the cockpit of a giant robot in an interstellar civil war! Customize your mecha to duel against enemy pilots with "monosaber" plasma swords. Find glory, disgrace, and even love.
"Mecha Ace" is a thrilling interactive sci-fi novel by Paul Wang, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Who will you be, pilot? Hero, villain, or renegade? Will you lead a unit of elite pilots to victory? Defeat your enemies with skill, cunning, determination, or heavy firepower? Fight for glory, for power, or for an enduring peace?
• A 230,000-word story of conflict, love, and sacrifice, set in the midst of an interstellar war between Earth and its colonies.
• Customise and pilot your Combat Armature: your very own 20 meter tall mecha.
• Defend the innocent as a valiant hero, or revel in your enemies' deaths as a violent sadist.
• Turn your comrades into friends, enemies, or even lovers.
• Discover the history, politics, and technologies of the Interstellar Era, an original sci-fi setting.
• Decide the fate of humanity: a new order? An enduring peace? Or everlasting war?
If you enjoyed Mecha Ace...
Related GamesPeople who like Mecha Ace also gave high ratings to these games:
|Sequitur, by Nigel Jayne (as Tin Foil Jenny)|
Average member rating: (5 ratings)
The only person who can explain what happened in a long-forgotten house with four dead people inside is comatose and clinging to her life in hospital. Detective Stephen Cochone of the New Orleans Police Department needs to accurately...
|The Play, by Dietrich Squinkifer (Squinky)|
Average member rating: (52 ratings)
Pull yourself together, Ainsley. Just one more rehearsal until the big day, assuming nothing catastrophic happens. But really, all you have to do is get your motley crew of actors to run their parts once through from beginning to end....
Heroes, by Sean Barrett
Average member rating: (23 ratings)
"A most traditional CRPG experience." [--blurb from Competition Aught-One]
Recommended ListsMecha Ace appears in the following Recommended Lists:
This is version 3 of this page, edited by Cataphrak on 23 June 2015 at 12:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item