Download for Android
Defaults - All Systems Application
Download for Windows
Windows Application (Windows 8 and later)

Hyper Rift

by CKS Studios

Science Fiction, Horror, Mystery

One spaceship, fifteen strangers, infinite possibilities.

You wake up in the medical bay of a spaceship with no memory of who you are, who put you there, and why. When you explore the spaceship, you realize that you're not alone. You meet strangers claiming that they too, have lost their memories. Are they friends or foes? Who is the mastermind? Are you in purgatory?

Hyper Rift is a visual gamebook adventure that draws inspirations from science fiction mysteries. We've crafted an original science fiction story that blends real science with imaginations and present choices that lead to far-reaching consequences. It also features number puzzles, situational puzzles, multiple endings and interesting characters that can save your life or betray you in critical moments.

Features:

- A novel gamebook format that guides you with a map of the game world and rich sound effects.
- 14 Endings to unlock, depending on how you play - kill or rescue? fix or sabotage?
- Loaded with hidden references to science fiction classics.
- Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.

Development System: Unity
TUID: gk33gqo6yrhieum5

Bytes In
Hyper Rift Ė An Engrossing Sci-Fi Horror Adventure
What is in a game book that attracts players if not a good story? Hyper Rift has it. Even though some elements may seem like worn-out cliches, the story overall is original, full of unpredictable twists and turns, and most importantly, mysterious.

Droid Gamers
CKS Studio has released Hyper Rift onto Google Play
What I like about this game is that it isnít JUST a book, but there is also an interactive map as well, enabling users to visualize and interact with, some of the content.

Eerie, Challenging, Entertaining, November 27, 2019
I discovered "Hyper Rift" while downloading "Creatures Such as We" to my cellphone. "Hyper Rift" is a deceptively difficult game with good math and logic puzzles. On top of that, the story is well done. It saddens me that I can't find more IF from this studio. "Hyper Rift" was awesome until I wound up giving up at it because unlocking all of the endings felt next to impossible. (Reaching one "good" ending was time consuming!) Good luck finding them. This is a nice one for people who love puzzlers with a fleshed out atmosphere and plotline. (Also, is it too harsh of me that the only reason I gave this game 4 stars instead of 5 was because I thought it was too hard to beat?) 》revised: I gave it 5 stars.

If you enjoyed Hyper Rift...