Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the StoryWhat's this? Front and center on the main shelf of your local comic store sits the full series of the "Hero Unmasked!" storyline from The Swashbuckler! The first three issues are even free to read!
You know the gist of the storyline. As it begins, you have everything you've ever wanted. Your TV news show is the highest rated in the city, and you're engaged to the mayor, with two weeks until the wedding. But when superpowered criminals kidnap the Swashbuckler, you realize the awful truth: the person in the ransom video is your identical twin, and everyone thinks it's you!
Now, you must draw the Swashbuckler's laser sword and wear the Swashbuckler's mask to bring down three of the city's most wanted super criminals before time runs out.
How is this going to work? Can you keep up the charade? Do you want to? When you meet the Swashbuckler's sweetheart, will you remain faithful? To whom?!
Who is really behind the mask?
"The Hero Unmasked!" is a 300,000 word interactive novel by Christopher Huang. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight
• Infiltrate high society events and root out criminal hideouts
• Uncover the true identities of Caledon City's superpowered criminals
• Disarm a bomb and save the city's finest from destruction
• Maintain the masquerade as you learn about the Swashbuckler's secret hero life
• Find romance with a journalist, a pyromaniac, or a vampire
• Become a powered hero in your own right
This is version 1 of this page, edited by R.E.Towers on 25 January 2018 at 8:29pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item