Zip containing all the game files

Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods

by Admiral Jota profile

2011

Late night movie night at your place! It’s two AM, your friends are here, the DVD is already in the machine, and you’re ready to watch. Or are you?

First Publication Date: December 31, 2011
TUID: g6h1glu4zeds6sec

Entrant - The penultimate not numbered Speed IF

Short and funny IF diversion, January 28, 2015
by besmaller (Portland, OR)
I really enjoyed Lost Pig, so I thought Id try one of Admiral Jota's other games. This one was an entry in "The penultimate not numbered Speed IF", which appears to have the rules of - no real rules, just spend 2 hours making a good IF game. This is a pretty impressive result, in my opinion. Decent humor, good overall response to most of the things I could think of doing. It was an enjoyable 20 minutes of gameplay. I'm interested in more work by this author.

If you enjoyed Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods ...

People who like Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods also gave high ratings to these games:

Fingertips: All Alone, by Joey Jones
"So I'm all alone, and I've got a decision to make." (A one move game in the Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album)

Nautilisia, by Ryan Veeder
Your friend claims to be in a coma.

A Fly On The Wall, or An Appositional Eye, by Nigel Jayne
The Harrison Mansion is closing after 45 years of delighting its visitors with collections of the weird and recreations of the macabre. The night before, the Fortean Society of New England gathers in the haunt to celebrate its history...

The following polls include votes for Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods :

Speed IFs that are awesome by trojo
Expectations for Speed-IFs are generally low, but sometimes games written as Speed-IFs are in fact awesome-- not just "awesome for a Speed IF" but truly worthwhile. List some favorites here.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Marius Müller on 16 January 2012 at 1:29pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item