A Blue Like No Other

by Dan Cox

What color is desperation? Anger? How would you describe an arrested life? An unfulfilled story? What color might it be?

First Publication Date: October 1, 2019
TUID: g4abe0veqbhiv8tx

Some interesting ideas but not really sure where it's going., October 9, 2019
This game has a retro-looking font. A button on the lower right titled 'messages' tells you that it was found on some old floppy disks.

The idea is that you're supposed to be able to click on certain words related to grammar lessons in the text on the lefthand side of the screen. I opened up the game in twinery to verify this, and there is code there for it, but it didn't work for me on Chrome.

Essentially, there are 6 'grammar lessons' but they are just an excuse for the creator of the software (in-game) to publish chunks of her novel.

Overall, it's interesting, but it's short, and it just kind of peters out. The chrome bug made the interactivity and polish just not there for me.

The one thing I did like was the writing in the actual novel. It was descriptive and interesting.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 5 October 2019 at 10:04pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item