calling.zip
Contains index.html

Calling of The Night

by Hellduriel profile

Calling of the Night is a short inteactive fiction game written by Pavel Homola & Hellduriel. The game is still in development. Please let me know your opinion on this short game. Your feedback is really appreciated!

License: Creative Commons
IFID: 2D99DC6B-6CC8-406C-9A33-E660969C6B02
TUID: g2uhffjfi1pi2hpr

A work in progress, August 22, 2019
The basic story is simple and perhaps a bit too straight forward. Most of the best choices are obvious even without the clues provided within the story.
The game play was generally smooth, but there were a couple of glitches.
Overall I would say it was worth the time to play and I hope the creator continues to work on it as well as create other games.

If you enjoyed Calling of The Night...

People who like Calling of The Night also gave high ratings to these games:

It's Your First Day At A New High School. Can You Become Popular?, by ClickHole
Today is your first day at Pike Central High School. It represents a much-needed fresh start for you, as all your life you've been a nobody. Quiet and lacking self-confidence, you've more or less been invisible to your peers, but today...

The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell, by Elena Fedina
This game was one of my final projects for the game design program I took at New York Film Academy. Being from Russia, I got a little nostalgic about everyday aspects of my life back home, so this game helped me... not be nostalgic any...

Play Nice, by alicethornburgh
Navigate the choppy waters of intergalactic politics using your smart social skills and a series of bizarre cultural rules.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Hellduriel on 25 May 2019 at 6:10am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item