available via www.​gb64.​com

STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure

by Chris Lampton

1993

They told you that star flight would be difficult. They told you and you believed them...sort of.

What they hadn't told you was how grueling cold sleep could be, how the months and years of your flight would be filled with endless nightmares, countless replays of every terrible thing that had happened to you in a lifetime of terrible Things. When the instructions finally arrived from the ship's computer telling the cold sleep Machinery to revive you for the final phase of your flight, you were grateful.

what you didn't realize, even as you stumbled groggily from the narrow sleep chamber into the pilot's cabin of the Starflyer Ganymede, was that the most nightmarish part of your mission was yet to come...and that you would face it fully awake.

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: C64 BASIC
TUID: ftyrc7dmm244mth

If you enjoyed STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure...

People who like STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure also gave high ratings to these games:

Tethered, by Linus Åkesson
"I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man."...

Risorgimento Represso, by Michael J. Coyne

Son of Camelot, by Finn Rosenløv
Average member rating: (1 rating)
This is the third chapter in my trilogy of Camelot. Like the others, although there is a thread through them, this chapter too is made as a separate adventure and can be played without knowledge of earlier chapters. After your father...

STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of each authoring system by Denk
I intend to try the best games of each authoring system, so there will no doubt be many changes to this list in the future. So far, I think the following games are the best for each system I have tried:

The following polls include votes for STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure:

Solved without Hints by joncgoodwin
I'm very interested in hearing truthful accounts of at least somewhat difficult games (or games that don't solve themselves at least) solved completely without recourse to hints, walkthroughs, etc.

Your favorite homebrew parser by MathBrush
Homebrew games don't get a lot of love here, but some of them are pretty good. What is your favorite homebrew game?

Best sci-fi games by Ant-Fan
I'm looking for games from the sci-fi genre. I would prefer classic-style games, even if they're not classics (such as 'Across The Stars') because one of my all-time favorites is Planetfall, but really, anything goes.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Denk on 31 December 2019 at 12:18pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item