Magic Travels

by Mister Nose profile

Episode 2 of the Doctor Nose games
Abuses
2010

Go to the game's main page

From the Author

I don't think anybody will like this.

You see, the writing's okay, but that's only from the author's point of view.

And I'll bet nobody will get the Enchanter spell references and the reference to H.P. Lovecraft's writing.

This one is a failure.

Comments on this review

Previous | << 1 >> | Next

Lumin, September 5, 2011 - Reply
So the author is actively trying to discourage people from playing. Okay...I guess I won't if he really feels that way, but why even bother uploading it then?
Pete Gardner, January 15, 2010 - Reply
I am relatively new to the IFDB, but I hardly expect the community here to appreciate the posting of discards or admitted failures to the base. Posting a work that involves genuine effort but receives the thumbs down from the community is one thing, but posting something that you, the author, knows is terrible? Why?
AmberShards, February 23, 2010 - Reply
Eh, why not? A game that the author doesn't like is as valid, if not more, than the introcomp and speedif entries that litter the ifdb the way that urban decay litters Detroit (that is to say, they are everywhere).
Pete Gardner, February 23, 2010 - Reply
How is it more valid? I guess you'll have to explain that to me. At least the introcomp and speedif entries are the way they are based on the parameters of the respective competitions.
Previous | << 1 >> | Next