Lost_My_Mind.zip
Contains Lost My Mind.html

Lost My Mind

by Xavid profile

Episode 04 of nanobots

A hypertext thing based on the They Might Be Giants song of the same name. One ending.

IFID: 98EB97C4-70E0-4D8A-910D-EF341EFFD219
TUID: fk7fdvt71199hnvz

A clever Twine maze based on a They Might Be Giants song, September 14, 2017
This is a sort of word maze based on the lyrics of the nanobots album song Lost My Mind.

Every word leads to other words, going around in a cycle. There is a secret to solving the maze, but it's fairly complicated to finish it even if you know the secret; but if you keep trying, it should work out. I thought it was fun.

If you enjoyed Lost My Mind...