Whom The Telling Changed

- IFforL2 (Chiayi, Taiwan), January 17, 2017

- CMG (NYC), January 16, 2017

- ArchDelacy, January 7, 2017

- Pseudavid, May 17, 2016

Interactive storytelling with innovative keywords and moral choices, February 3, 2016

Whom the Telling Changed consists of numerous choices. The game frequently asks you to do something, but the order is ambiguous, with two or more meanings. The way you interpret it changes the game. You also listen to a storyteller to whom you can ask questions,

This game uses the same keyword system Aaron Reed later used in Blue Lacuna, his ultra-massive epic. Fans of one game will likely be fans of the other.

I didn't really enjoy this game. I felt that it resisted me trying to play myself. One might say that the author merely wanted to add surprises, however Glasser's Creatures Such as We used a similar moral choice system where playing as myself led to both big surprises and a feeling that the game understood me.

A fairly well-known game. I pushed through it to the end, and was glad I did. There are many endings.

- Trobairitz (USA), October 28, 2015

- AADA7A, September 19, 2012

- Jordan Magnuson (Corvallis, Oregon), August 23, 2012

- Molly (USA), July 5, 2012

Wow, May 31, 2012
Whom The Telling Changed is a beautiful interactive story about stories, set in tribal Sumeria, retelling a part of the Epic of Gilgamesh. Text adventures truly are the best kept secret in gaming.

- E.K., May 29, 2012