Ectocomp 2015
Contains ECTOCOMP_2015/La Petite Mort/TheGhostShip.zip
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

The Ghost Ship

by Jonathan Snyder

La Petite Mort entry in ECTOCOMP 2015.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2015
License: Creative Commons
IFID: DF12F920-3F25-4CE4-B84C-C1E7A3E2063B
TUID: ej1ojzk3h40ao1md

7th Place, La Petite Mort - EctoComp 2015

A speedif on a haunted ship, February 3, 2016
In this Ectocomp 2015 game, you have to get out of a haunted ship to make it to freedom.

As a speedIF, it is ambitious, and I enjoyed it. You have to escape a series of locked rooms or gauntlets, and often the wrong choices will kill you.

Like most puzzle SpeedIF, the puzzles are underclued, but the game is small enough to allow you to experiment with it.

Fun for SpeedIF fans.

The Ghost Ship on IFDB

The Ghost Ship appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 3 of this page, edited by RavenWorks on 15 October 2018 at 1:23pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item