Story file and source code
Contains city-of-dead-leaves.a3c
For all systems. To play, you'll need an Alan Interpreter for your system - visit the Alan home page for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

City of Dead Leaves

by Felix Pleşoianu profile

Surreal

There's nothing left in your life. There's nothing left in anyone's life. Will he even remember you after all this time? Will he want you back?

City of Dead Leaves is a story told to me by a place that I saw in a dream. As such it's a very personal thing; hopefully you'll find it worth your time. It's not a puzzle game, though it has puzzles; it's not a story game either, though it has a story. It's about cities, and futures, and feelings. About us.

First Publication Date: May 20, 2016

Expand all | Add a news item

City of Dead Leaves on IFDB

The following polls include votes for City of Dead Leaves:

Apocalypse How by katz
Post-apocalyptic games: equal parts cliche and fun. Authors are free to dispense with pesky NPCs, complicated modern technology, and implementing working everyday items. Players can have no inhibitions about acting like murderous...

IF about human beings by namekuseijin
I'm looking for IF about human beings and human struggles in a more or less common setting. No zombies, vampires, orcs, demons, robots, slimy aliens, gods or monsters of any kind; just plain human beings please. Yes, I know many works...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Felix Pleșoianu on 11 June 2018 at 12:47am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item