Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-9 of 9
- NJ (Ontario), May 19, 2017
A legnthy twine game with inventory and puzzles about evil and shoes, May 9, 2017
by MathBrushThis is a pretty long twine game with some dark humor, all about a conspiracy and a new shoe.
This game is well-coded, and includes difficult twine constructs and handles it well. The text seems mostly error-free.
The game handles puzzles much better than most Twine games. The annoyance of lawnmowering links was offset by the creativity of the puzzle design.
The writing wasn't especially polished, and the story was hard to follow in places. It has a single and unnecessary strong profanity near the start.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Aryore, May 1, 2017
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), November 24, 2016
- dream, November 18, 2016
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), November 18, 2016
- Liza Daly, November 17, 2016
- Audiart (Davis, CA), November 3, 2016
- Matt Bates, November 1, 2016