T.A.G.
Contains Baukis.TAG
T.​A.G. story file and solution. You will need the TAM interpreter (DOS) from http://www.​martin-oehm.​de/​tag/​downl.​html
MS-DOS Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Baukis

by Dreischütz

German IF Grand Prix 2014 entry.

Language: German (de)
First Publication Date: April 1, 2014
License: Creative Commons
Development System: Custom
TUID: djdg0oxeqpegfrgo

3rd Place - 8th IF Grand Prix 2014

If you enjoyed Baukis...

People who like Baukis also gave high ratings to these games:

Taco Fiction, by Ryan Veeder
Taco Fiction is a game about crime.

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

Death off the Cuff, by Simon Christiansen
They all stare at you expectantly, like children waiting to be told a bedtime story. Who can blame them? You are, after all, Antoine Saint Germain, the great French detective. No criminal has ever been a match for you, and everybody is...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by ifwizz on 1 April 2014 at 7:42pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item