Ectocomp 2011
Contains lobster.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Attack of Doc Lobster's Mutant Menagerie of Horror

by Duncan Bowsman profile

Seasonal
2011

Havoc is gone. It must be brought. You have a mind-controlled psychopathic veterinarian.

First Publication Date: October 30, 2011
Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-2C73DACD3F9060A38D9068AD126190B6
TUID: dig1eifen5rp7sih

2nd Place - Ectocomp 2011

A systematic monster creation system speed-IF game, April 21, 2018
This game is pretty fun. You have a body on a table, with several items you can attach to them. Every single combination of attachments yields a different monster, which causes a different amount of mayhem. The game officially ends after several monsters you create do a certain amount of mayhem.

Attack of Doc Lobster's Mutant Menagerie of Horror on IFDB

Attack of Doc Lobster's Mutant Menagerie of Horror appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games by thecanvasrose

This is version 2 of this page, edited by RavenWorks on 15 October 2018 at 12:05pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item