Game File

The Cube in the Cavern

by Andrew Schultz profile

A round world is scientifically ridiculous, of course, but a cube floating in air? You just might find a great scientific secret. Don't be too square to give it a try!

First Publication Date: October 1, 2017
IFID: 4603298F-4766-47B4-BEB6-AF55710FEAB7
TUID: bif1htzf96yn9u6d

39th Place - 23rd Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2017)

News

Expand all | Add a news item

A fun little color-based mathematical puzzle, November 16, 2017
This is one of my favorite Andrew Schultz games. It has you in a world where pseudoscience is real and real science is pseudoscience.

You play on a giant colored cube, and have to manipulate some transponders using a mood ring.

There's a second puzzle later that I did have trouble with, but overall, I liked the concept, and the game.

If you enjoyed The Cube in the Cavern...

People who like The Cube in the Cavern also gave high ratings to these games:

Hard Puzzle 2 : The Cow, The Stool and Other Animals, by Ade McT
On the farm, after The Event, things have gotten more complicated than they ought to be. A silly little Speed-IF. But can you solve it? Hall of Fame: CMG Deboriole

Solarium, by Anya Johanna DeNiro
The year is 1954. One year after mutually assured destruction. And I am trying to find you, through memory and alchemy. Not many people know how the nuclear devastation really happened. But we do. We were part of Solarium.

Wrenlaw, by Ryan Veeder
It would be nice to know what you're looking for.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by DashT on 4 February 2018 at 7:19pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item