cofire.z5

TUID: bdzdz6walb7yopvs

Honorable Mention - Spring Thing 2003

Dan Shiovitz
"(...)interesting, if flawed"
After struggling through an initial guess-the-verb mess (since the scene is trying to inject yourself with cocaine, I started to think the difficulty was actually a subtle anti-drug message), I found myself as Sherlock Holmes at 221B Baker Street. "Hunh," I thought, "a new Sherlock Holmes story." Then the client came in and, after a bit of deduction, told me a familiar-sounding story. Specifically, one that was from an existing Sherlock Holmes story, The Five Orange Pips. "Hunh," I thought, "an old Sherlock Holmes story." But then the narrative did a couple switchbacks and eventually I wasn't sure what I was looking at anymore.

This is version 2 of this page, last edited on 24 January 2009 at 9:04am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item