Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-10 of 10
A short, fun werewolf romp that could use some more cluing, September 28, 2017
The story and setting are actually pretty good, and I liked this game. Where it falls down is in presenting information to the player; nowhere, even in the extensive menu system, are you told how to transform between human and wolf. Conversation topics have to be guessed to proceed with little in-game explanation.
Fun mid-length game to take for a spin. Nice use of different senses in descriptions.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Floating Info, December 3, 2014
- Joshua Houk, October 18, 2014
- DJ (Olalla, Washington), May 9, 2013
- Grey (Italy), December 25, 2009
- Jerome C West (United Kingdom), March 18, 2009
You play a werewolf detective investigating a mysterious massacre of a whole village. The author manages to use some of the unsual features of his PC to the game's benefit. Unfortunately, this work also suffers from underimplementations, the worst of which are the absolutely contrived characters.
- Emily Boegheim, November 11, 2007
- Emily Short, October 22, 2007
- Eric Eve (Oxford, England), October 21, 2007