ToasterCompNosrc.zip *
by David Welbourn

Toasterama

by Doug Jones

2000

The good news: your ex-girlfriend, Kelly, moved out and took most of your possessions with her. The bad news: she left you with that demonic appliance, the Toasterama, and you want to eat some toast.

IFID: TADS2-0F474D8758E1216C97F37DBA7D67ABD4
TUID: b9jk5z45rjjt6i3p

Toasterama on IFDB

Toasterama appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for March 2019 by David Welbourn
On Monday, March 26, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of interactive...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 25 March 2019 at 7:14pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item