It's hosted on my site, should work on most browsers/​devices. Will add to the archive when I can.
index.html

Richard Quest: Canada™ Edition

by Will Vale

Episode 1 of Non-Canon Richard Quest
Comedy Horror
2020

A Christmastime jaunt through Lovecraft Country, only it's in Canada™.

RQCE grew out of experimenting with Twine so that I could stay just ahead of my daughter's learning to write Twine games. It turned into something a bit bigger, and plays a bit like a traditional parser game. Although it isn't possible to get stuck (I hope!) and you don't have to type anything.

More importantly, it's inspired by a series of narrated parser games written and performed by my brother Richard as Christmas entertainments. By which I mean we sat around while he read out descriptions, and we said "GO WEST, NO WAIT EAST!" and he said "I don't understand WAIT." They were very funny.

Richard maintains this game is non-canon in the Richard Quest oeuvre. He's probably got a point.

Language: English (en-UK)
First Publication Date: May 5, 2020
IFID: 2D6E65B8-185D-4FBC-A677-E7D51F2FCDC7
TUID: b98ctiah7r4visbq

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Will Vale on 5 May 2020 at 5:22pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item