Contains wolvesatthedoor.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Wolves at the Door

IFID: ADRIFT-400-B7E4FE8F82B5A76DDC52F260876B7D1F
TUID: arxiea2sj3qbo9w5

2nd Place - InsideADRIFT Summer Comp 2008

Delron Review Compilation
I was sadly disappointed by "Wolves at the Door" as well. I was only able to get through it because it had an easy password in the Generator. "Wolves at the Door" is only difficult because its important elements are insignificant to the Runner, making logic is inaccessible to the player-- once I had it open in the generator, I found the game easy, short, and disappointing. I would really liked to've seen a multiplicity of approaches to protecting oneself from wolves. I'm no park ranger, but my immediate thoughts were to Jack London's portrayal of wolf attacks.

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 22 April 2019 at 5:00pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item