Dance in Blood

First Publication Date: October 31, 2018
TUID: ameb4gs0p9d6mxnk

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A short branching teenage camp horror game, November 6, 2018
This game is in the Intudia system, which was also used for Addicott Manor in IFComp.

This game is quite short, as is appropriate for the Ectocomp competition. It's also a widely branching game. You are a counselor on a bus trip to a camp. You have about 2-5 choices on any branch.

The story is about murder, supernatural violence, etc. and relies on several stereotypes and tropes of teenage slasher films.

If you enjoyed Dance in Blood...

People who like Dance in Blood also gave high ratings to these games:

Dreamland, by Tatiana Statsenko (as eejitlikeme)
Dreams are fascinating, illogical, colourful, and some people just cannot live without them. Are you sleeping to remember or are you sleeping to forget? Credits to testers: Uliana Sirotina, Matt Nicolls

Into the Lair, by Kenna
You're standing in the silent graveyard, by the entrance to the crypt Wil pulled you out of when she rescued you. The sky grows brighter and brighter behind you; soon, it'll be too light outside for you to stand it. You're terrified, and...

PA, by SB
Average member rating: (1 rating)
No description

Dance in Blood appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games by thecanvasrose

This is version 1 of this page, edited by MathBrush on 6 November 2018 at 12:58pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item