Contains video_tape_decay.taf
Download from Delron
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Video.Tape / Decay

by The Dominant Species profile

2007

Winner: Ecotocomp 2007.

Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: a3uc6felhugn9olb

5th Place - InsideADRIFT Game of the Year Comp 2007

Delron Review Compilation
This is a massive game, considering the time restraints. It makes good use of Adrift's control panel and map features. It seems to be a fairly straightforward search for useful objects, with some extra locations appearing and a bit of added difficulty showing up as you progress, which is a nice design. The location descriptions alone are enough to hold one's interest. I admit, even though I've managed to accomplish a lot, I am stuck, so I may be missing out on some important aspect, or have overlooked some objects, even with the help of the control panel. (Particularly since I'm not sure what the title has to do with the game) I will have to await a walkthru. A pretty amazing three-hour entry indeed.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 26 April 2019 at 1:11am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item