App Store
Chrome Web Store
for Windows, Mac, and Linux

Yeti's Parole Officer

by KT Bryski

The Yeti, Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, and Mothman are aliens, sentenced to prison on Earth by the Pan-Galactic Prisons Bureau. As the Yeti's parole officer, you must defend the galaxy from these convicts, unravel their criminal conspiracy, and bring them to justice!

As an officer of pan-galactic law, you'll travel around the world to wipe all memory of alien activity on Earth, battling extaterrestrial smugglers and rival PGPB agents alike to save the world from nefarious cryptids.

Will you play as male or female? Gay or straight? Will you throw the book at the alien scofflaws messing with your planet, or will you betray your allies for personal gain? The choice is yours!

First Publication Date: September 26, 2014
License: Commercial
Development System: ChoiceScript
TUID: a34cx1zeffnui2tb

If you enjoyed Yeti's Parole Officer...

People who like Yeti's Parole Officer also gave high ratings to these games:

Toby's Nose, by Chandler Groover
A murder most foul has been committed and Sherlock Holmes is on the case. You are his dog.

The Skeleton Key of Ambady, by Caelyn Sandel (as Adalai Trammels)
I come through town every dozen years or so. Strangers still seem strange, but I've found work and welcome everywhere I've been. I come and go as I please. Don't waste your worry on me. The Skeleton Key of Ambady was written for Nigel...

Can You Find The Mole In This Spy Organization?, by ClickHole
London, 1971. You sit at your typewriter, typing up a report while reflecting on your mysterious and troubling past. Your hands glide over the keys, but they are no normal hands and no normal keys. They are spy hands and spy keys. You...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Dan Fabulich on 26 September 2014 at 3:28pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item