Source code
Complete with translation comments!

Le butin du Capitaine Verdeterre

by Ryan Veeder profile

Porter ce sac, je crois que c'est plutôt votre rôle. Moi, je délègue les tâches.

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: February 28, 2014
IFID: 8CE7C152-4D4F-4C30-8B71-59DE3C6A8B9A
TUID: 9zmsjhige1naldhg

French translation of Captain Verdeterre's Plunder, by Ryan Veeder

Has substantially more French than the original, July 21, 2017
This review is part of the Official Ryan Veeder Weekend Review Contest with Guaranteed Prize.

While I was alarmed by the 'vitesse alarmante' of the 'eau' entering my ship, I was able to escape towards 'la poupe'.

While the addition of extra French improved the game considerably, it had no effect on pre-existing French. I would have preferred seeing Capitaine Earthworm or some other variation thereof.

If you enjoyed Le butin du Capitaine Verdeterre...