Source code
Complete with translation comments!

Le butin du Capitaine Verdeterre

by Ryan Veeder profile

Porter ce sac, je crois que c'est plutôt votre rôle. Moi, je délègue les tâches.

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: February 28, 2014
IFID: 8CE7C152-4D4F-4C30-8B71-59DE3C6A8B9A
TUID: 9zmsjhige1naldhg

French translation of Captain Verdeterre's Plunder, by Ryan Veeder

Has substantially more French than the original, July 21, 2017
This review is part of the Official Ryan Veeder Weekend Review Contest with Guaranteed Prize.

While I was alarmed by the 'vitesse alarmante' of the 'eau' entering my ship, I was able to escape towards 'la poupe'.

While the addition of extra French improved the game considerably, it had no effect on pre-existing French. I would have preferred seeing Capitaine Earthworm or some other variation thereof.

If you enjoyed Le butin du Capitaine Verdeterre...

People who like Le butin du Capitaine Verdeterre also gave high ratings to these games:

Flint, by Alexis Kennedy, Failbetter Games
'The Old Hound waits in her stall, forelimbs folded, eyes deep and sad. Strings of glass jewels glimmer and clash. A flower-scent rises from the incense tripod. "Best," she groans. "Best wares."' 'Someone has despoiled the stump of a...

You are a Chef!, by Dan Shiovitz

The Primrose Path, by Nolan Bonvouloir
You've been having a series of nightmares about Leo, standing at the edge of a cliff. No matter what you do, a bell rings and Leo disappears over the edge . . .

The following polls include votes for Le butin du Capitaine Verdeterre:

Good Games in French/Bons jeux en français by thecanvasrose
I've recently reached an intermediate level of French speaking at my university. I can easily read relatively straightforward sentences, that is, but writing which is highly poetic or archaic I will not understand. I think I know French...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by dutchmule on 23 April 2015 at 8:43am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item