onehourcomp3.zip

IFID: ADRIFT-400-CA37AAF35FB15A40A7F5F8CAA1475112
TUID: 9spbj1n6yurq06gr

1st Place - ADRIFT 3rd One Hour Comp 2003

Simple and short, September 10, 2010
by Bernie (Fredericksburg, VA)
This is an adrift game written for a comp in 2003. You play an apprentice demon hunter sent to a village to rid it of its demons and thereby earn the title of "demonhunter". The game is a simple one composed of 7 rooms. Puzzles are very easy and the game is very short. During my quick play, the game did seem to be well-implemented. All the objects in the description can be examined and there were no major flaws with the exception that I managed to finish the game with a score of 6 out of 5 possible points. Granted, that might be my fault: I'm always striving to be an overachiever.

This is version 2 of this page, last edited on 15 August 2011 at 5:09pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item