Hangar 22
by David Welbourn

Hangar 22

by Rob O'Hara

2011

An out-of-luck computer programmer finds more than just a job opportunity in a mysterious government facility.

First Publication Date: June 17, 2011
IFID: ZCODE-1-110617-D84E
TUID: 9e02f0cesyaqceux

A humorous, witty game with a sci-fi side, August 22, 2016
by Tom Fox (Great Britain)
In Hangar 22 you are a "ain't got no job / ain't got no style" unemployed programmer who has sold/pawned most of his possessions and lives basically in squalor.

The author's witticism and jokes give the whole scenario a humorous side. The house itself, though stripped down to its very basics, has a puzzly edge to it which is quite nice. I really like the "TALK TO" way of communicating with other characters.

In my opinion play becomes easier as the story unfolds. The end is slightly short, but all in all the game is very enjoyable and it took me a little over an hour to finish.

-Tom

If you enjoyed Hangar 22...

People who like Hangar 22 also gave high ratings to these games:

Fallen London, by Failbetter Games
Poet or Assassin? Lover or Spy? Choose your fate in Fallen London, a gothic metropolis a mile beneath the surface of the earth. An epic adventure where you live a sometimes horrific, often curious, but always polite life next door to the...

Ventilator, by Peregrine Wade
The heat is stifling, the hotel room is vastly overpriced, and your heart is in pieces. But the worse is yet to come... WARNING: This story contains potentially humorous depictions of Mexican headgear.

Metamorphoses, by Emily Short
You wake to stillness. The hammering, banging, and shouting that kept you awake half the night are gone. The air is cold, and something smells burnt. Your master's experiments must be finished, but with what result?

Hangar 22 appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for July 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, July 6, 2018, I published several new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Many of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 7 July 2018 at 3:59pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item