Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-16 of 16
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful:A short, hard one-room game on a spaceship with goofy theme, February 3, 2016
by MathBrushThis game (which is a play-die-repeat game) is the combination of three themes that were suggested to the author (mild spoilers):(Spoiler - click to show)zombie pirates in space.
You are in a single enclosed room in a space station with a variety of buttons that control video (including recording and playback), temperature, self-destruct, and so on.
Each playthrough is short, but it will take a lot of work to get it right.
The game is funny and enjoyable.
On a side note, I always thought the cover art was a hunched monster with its head on backwards, but I think it's actually a brain-like monster on an asteroid.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Sobol (Russia), May 16, 2015
- E.K., June 19, 2013
- DJ (Olalla, Washington), May 9, 2013
- Pinstripe (Chicago, Illinois), March 27, 2012
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), July 24, 2011
- Nusco (Bologna, Italy), September 10, 2010
- Lady Sarah (Portland, Oregon), March 18, 2008
- Michael Martin (Mountain View, California), January 27, 2008
- Wendymoon, January 13, 2008
- Neale Grant (Hove, England), December 6, 2007
- Juhana, November 26, 2007
- Benjamin Sokal (Elysium pod planting enclosure on Mars), November 16, 2007
- Emily Short, November 15, 2007
- Wesley (Iowa City, Iowa), November 11, 2007