1K Cupid

by Elizabeth Smyth profile

Go to the game's main page

Fun and simple, with a minor bug, December 6, 2019
This is an escape-the-room game, with one very simple central puzzle. There are very few pieces in this game and there are a lot of ways to lose, so you basically have to play a bunch of times to find the solution. Each playthrough takes less than a minute, so it's easy to try out different solutions.

For such a simple game, it's really well written and well thought through.

The only issue is that when I (Spoiler - click to show)shoot an arrow at the exit (either color) and an arrow at the guard (either color) nothing happens.

I think this is the solution to the game (edit: it's not), which means this game is unwinnable, but if I'm wrong head's up to any other players that there's a chunk missing.

Regardless, I really enjoyed this game and have added some of this author's other games to my to-play list.

Comments on this review

Previous | << 1 >> | Next

untiltheygo, November 30, 2019 - Reply
Thanks so much for the review! The solution involves an object thatís not visible in the initial room description, you might have to examine around a bit more ;)
loudcat, November 30, 2019 - Reply
Oh, wow, I totally thought I tried that earlier, but apparently I didn't. Thanks for the help! I'll edit my initial review.
Previous | << 1 >> | Next