Download the Album
Contains i found a new friend.z8
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Found a New Friend

by Adri profile

Episode 22 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
Humor
2012

You've had a long day. All you want to do is climb into bed. But why is your pillow quivering like that?

Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project, and loosely inspired by the They Might Be Giants track of the same name.

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: 0C112372-56A0-11E1-865C-889FFA067E51
TUID: 8tta72493k4nvec

A cute one move game about a friend under a pillow, February 13, 2016
Another Apollo 18 album game. In this game, you are going to bed in your PJ'S but something is wiggling underneath it.

Unlike most Apollo 18 games, this game wasn't much fun for me until I found the Amusing and Endings menus, after which it became fun just seeing what she had coded.

Certainly the most charming of the one move Apollo games, with a small sliver of the creepy or gruesome.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Found a New Friend...

People who like Fingertips: I Found a New Friend also gave high ratings to these games:

Alice Aforethought, by Hanon Ondricek
I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid. Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll...

Animalia, by Ian Michael Waddell
This is the story of Charlie Stewart, nine-year-old Human child. Inside this ordinary nine-year-old Human child are four animals from the Forest, working tirelessly to keep YOUR Taiga Federation safe from Human intervention.

HUNTING UNICORN, by Chandler Groover
A maiden leads a unicorn hunt. Sixteen narrative variants. Choose-your-own-adventure style. Mature thematic elements.

Fingertips: I Found a New Friend appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

Cute games by MathBrush
These are games which are cute and/or sweet, in the sense that they are pleasant, relaxing, appropriate for children, or meant to warm your heart. This doesn't include absurdist games or more traditional fairy tales with strong elements...

The following polls include votes for Fingertips: I Found a New Friend:

Games with easy English by Fitbos
I'm a Chinese guy who is really interested in text-based stuff, but my English is not very good for me to play games with hard English. Especially games with slangs every where. So I'm just looking for games that really written in easy...

This is version 14 of this page, edited by Zape on 17 June 2019 at 4:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item