Download the Album
Contains i found a new friend.z8
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Found a New Friend

by Adri profile

Episode 22 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
Humor
2012

You've had a long day. All you want to do is climb into bed. But why is your pillow quivering like that?

Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project, and loosely inspired by the They Might Be Giants track of the same name.

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: 0C112372-56A0-11E1-865C-889FFA067E51
TUID: 8tta72493k4nvec

A cute one move game about a friend under a pillow, February 13, 2016
Another Apollo 18 album game. In this game, you are going to bed in your PJ'S but something is wiggling underneath it.

Unlike most Apollo 18 games, this game wasn't much fun for me until I found the Amusing and Endings menus, after which it became fun just seeing what she had coded.

Certainly the most charming of the one move Apollo games, with a small sliver of the creepy or gruesome.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Found a New Friend...