bofh.z5

Baf's Guide ID: 1915
IFIDs:  ZCODE-2-020927-2E9B
ZCODE-8-030202-11EA
TUID: 8hq3dwcm86omsz3p

26th Place - 8th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2002)

Rather than mutating entirely into the Bastard Reviewer From Hell, I'll just say that it would seem Mr. Travaglia should have requested editorial control rather than just giving permission carte blanche, since I'd be rather surprised if this is the game he wants representing his work as IF. My advice is to spend your time reading the stories on his archive if cruel humor is your cup of tea. They're sure to be more entertaining and less frustrating than this game, which turns out to be less of a Bastard and more of a luser.

A game about being a complete jerk, July 16, 2017
This game is just terrible. In it, you are a misognyistic, sadistic, horrible man, whose goal is to make everyone's life worse.

The game jumps from genre to genre, and in my version, was unfinishable due to a bug near the end, but I wasn't interested in finishing it anyway.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Paul O'Brian on 16 April 2008 at 5:52pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item