Jugar en línea
Descargar

Marco Polo

by Baltasar el arquero profile

2010

Marco Polo retorna de su viaje a oriente, siendo portador de una importante misiva del Khan en persona para el Duce de Venecia.

Language: Castilian (es)
Development System: InformATE
TUID: 86i8y5pum3hi98

If you enjoyed Marco Polo...

People who like Marco Polo also gave high ratings to these games:

Babel, by Ian Finley
In this game, you play as an amnesiac inside Babel, an abandoned Arctic facility devoted to biological research. You soon discover that you have the unusual ability to witness scenes from the past by touching various glowing items. But...

My Evil Twin, by Carl Muckenhoupt
After last night's all-nighter (I had an important report to do for work), I intended to sleep all through the day. But I can't afford to do that. Somewhere out there, my evil twin is plying his schemes, and I'm the only one who can stop...

Donde el cielo se une con el mar - Celephaïs de H.P.Lovecraft, by AZ
Average member rating: (1 rating)
"Donde el cielo se une con el mar - Celephaïs de H.P.Lovecraft" es una adaptación de este relato fantástico del escritor de Providence, perteneciente a lo que se ha dado en llamar su "Ciclo del Sueño". El juego entra dentro de lo que...

The following polls include votes for Marco Polo:

Speed IFs that are awesome by trojo
Expectations for Speed-IFs are generally low, but sometimes games written as Speed-IFs are in fact awesome-- not just "awesome for a Speed IF" but truly worthwhile. List some favorites here.

Very Short Games by tggdan3
Games that can be completed in less than 30 mintues. Need not be one room (though that obviously helps). Hopefully, the games are fun as well.

Spanish games by Fredrik
I really need to improve my rotten Spanish, and I can think of no better way to do it than by playing IF. But there are tons of games out there, so what to choose? In other words: Por favor, ¡dame los favoritos tuyos!

This is version 2 of this page, edited by IFforL2 on 9 March 2017 at 7:31pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item