Elephants.z5

When I Was Shot By Elephants III

by Ray profile

Superhero
2012

A tribute to NOM3RCY's unfinished trilogy, this story tells what really happened when i was shot by elephants.

First Publication Date: April 9, 2012
License: Public Domain
Forgiveness Rating: Nasty
TUID: 7z53z5pkv4cz4ny7

Makes reference to when i was shot by elephants, by no m3rcy
Sequel to when i was shot by elephants 2 super elephants, by no m3rcy

The inner monologue of an elephant's quarry, April 9, 2012
by Dannii (Australia)
An ambitious fanfic for the thrilless When I Was Shot By Elephants trilogy. Play this if you reject the New Directions in Pooh Studies academic school. Unfortunately I felt it was slightly underhinted.

super great, April 9, 2012
its pretty good fanfiction but now that i made a part three its obviously better

If you enjoyed When I Was Shot By Elephants III...

People who like When I Was Shot By Elephants III also gave high ratings to these games:

Little Blue Men, by Michael S. Gentry
This game is a joke. This game is a warning. This game is a satire. This game is inspired in equal parts by Vaclav Havel's "The Memorandum" and Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". This game is a big, stupid shaggy dog...

Future Threads, by Xavid
You see it. Today is the day they will come. Their ship will crash, but the resulting explosion will trouble them not at all. They will emerge, wrapped in shadows and smoke, from the wreckage. Their senses will lead them unerringly to...

Foo Foo, by Buster Hudson
Someone's been bopping the field mice on the head, and only Good Fairy, Senior Detective can find out who. A parser-driven noir adventure based on the interactive fiction of Ryan Veeder.

When I Was Shot By Elephants III appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Camp/"So Bad It's Good" by Ivanr
It might seem strange that a video game, which relies on consistent and effortful coding in order to deliver any kind of experience, could be "so bad it's good" in the way that an Ed Wood movie is. But it can happen, as this list...

Funniest games by Denk
These games are not the best games, but the games that made me laugh the most. They may not be funny all the time but they contain one or more funny passages.

The following polls include votes for When I Was Shot By Elephants III:

Trying to find a good comedy. by H. W. Wiliams
I'm hoping to find a good comedy IF title. I've been away for a while and want a good laugh before I head back to work. Any suggestions?

Brilliant trolling games by Not Troll
Some games are just that bad, some are so bad it's good, and a few are obviously trolling. Yet, are there games that troll so much that they start to be brilliant? Or even those that seems to be trolling that turn out to be brilliant...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Ray on 9 April 2012 at 12:34pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item