available for purchase at Gog.​com

by Steve Meretzky

Episode 2 of Spellcasting
Collegiate, Fantasy, Humor
1991

Sorcerer University: Dangerously close to a real education!

Returning to SU for his sophomore year, Earnie Eaglebeak stumbles across the magical Appliance, survives pledge week, and romps through the bedrooms and barrooms, turrets and tunnels of Sorcerer University.

License: Commercial
Development System: Custom
Forgiveness Rating: Nasty
IFID: MZ-EEE174CC4287BF1948012DB3DDD4EA5E
TUID: 7mcxuyfwj42vc5w2

Followed by sequel Spellcasting 301: Spring Break, by Steve Meretzky

If you enjoyed Spellcasting 201: The Sorcerer's Appliance...

People who like Spellcasting 201: The Sorcerer's Appliance also gave high ratings to these games:

Counterfeit Monkey, by Emily Short
Anglophone Atlantis has been an independent nation since an April day in 1822, when a well-aimed shot from their depluralizing cannon reduced the British colonizing fleet to one ship. Since then, Atlantis has been the world's greatest...

The Frenetic Five vs. Sturm und Drang, by Neil deMause

Homunculus, by Michael Baltes
Du bist klein und unscheinbar, ein Nichts in den Augen der Mächtigen. Sie hassen dich, sie verachten dich und sie zwingen dir ihren Willen auf. Und doch sind sie auf dich angewiesen, weil nur du den Lauf der Dinge ändern kannst....

Spellcasting 201: The Sorcerer's Appliance appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Campus Capers by Walter Sandsquish
Games set on the author's campus have the same reputation as games set at the author's home: clumsy and clunky. But, some college games have excelled ...

The following polls include votes for Spellcasting 201: The Sorcerer's Appliance:

Games with graphics and/or sound by eyesack
I couldn't find an easy way to search for this, so I figured I'd ask the hivemind: What games use graphics and/or sound to enhance the gameplay, similar to City of Secrets and Necrotic Drift?

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by DonaldJohnson on 2 May 2018 at 4:13pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item