All That We Could Ever Be: a reincarnation [anti]romance

by Canti profile

Romance

All That We Could Ever Be (formerly titled 'Reins') is about the climactic reunion at the end of a reincarnation romance.

ATWCEB is more of a word labyrinth than a game or a story; it's a wandering through the easily-distracted mind of something that's been alive for a very, very long time.

There are stories hidden here. Conversations. Confessions. Doubts, and certainties, and a certain sense of finality.

Language: English (en-Au)
First Publication Date: December 31, 2013
TUID: 7auz6zq3oevm5cfl

News

Version 2.0 released April 8, 2014
Expand all | Add a news item

If you enjoyed All That We Could Ever Be: a reincarnation [anti]romance...

People who like All That We Could Ever Be: a reincarnation [anti]romance also gave high ratings to these games:

Dinner with Andre, by Liza Daly
"A date by candlelight in a fine restaurant. Should be a perfect evening." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

Drag Star!, by Evan J. Peterson
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Get ready, honey! You're a contestant on Drag Star!, the reality TV drag competition. You better throw shade, serve looks, and slay each episode to become the next drag icon! "Drag Star!" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Evan J....

1 AM, by Soundboy
Made for Ludum Dare 27. 1 AM is a short piece about how choices shape romantic relationships. I was inspired early on by the idea that the 10 seconds referred to by the theme weren't necessarily consecutive moments, and could be simply...

This is version 9 of this page, edited by ub4q on 15 May 2014 at 8:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item