Famous Baby

"Me make weewee!"

First Publication Date: April 6, 2016
TUID: 76dv54vwy1ax16w3

Entrant, Back Garden - Spring Thing 2016

An unfinished-feeling short Twine game with randomly changing content, April 9, 2016
Related reviews: Spring Thing 2016
I'm giving this very short Twine work a point for being well-polished (it runs smooth as a whistle) and 1 point for its smooth writing. What the author has so far works.

Unfortunately, as of Spring Thing, it is too short. You play a baby who is famous, and performs every night. Each day you can pick between one of four baby options (sleep, eat, poop, or pee). Then you hope to have a successful career. The furthest I got was four days.each day has only a few paragraphs of content.

The author references begscape by Porpentine, and these games share many similarities. I liked where the author was going with this.

My reaction may be colored by the author's apologetic blurb on Spring Thing's website. If it had been presented to me as a whole game, I may have given it another star.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 6 April 2016 at 3:20pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item