RED FAST BENT

by B Minus Seven profile

2020

A few ghouls meet, make mistakes, get messy.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2020
IFID: D5299BD0-61D8-490A-8D99-C9E3452A3F1A
TUID: 6keicxlh65jsim7w

12th Place, La Petite Mort - English - ECTOCOMP 2020

Gruesome poetry in triplicate, November 15, 2020
Like most of B-minus's work, this is a shortish surreal Twine game with haunting descriptions and poetic use of choices.

In particular, this game features several choices in a row, on one page, where for each one you can pick RED, FAST, or BENT.

I originally was going to give this 3 stars, but the layout and format are so nice looking, especially for a game made in 4 hours or less.

I wasn't big on B-minus when I first read their work, but Chandler Groover has always expressed a lot of appreciation and interest in B-minus games, and it made me look at them with more appreciation. I wonder how much of my own reviewing is tangled up in my own experiences and history that I bring to the game. Earlier today I gave a higher rating to an Among Us-based IF game and rated it higher because I liked Among Us. It's weird to think about.

Anyway, I thought this was pretty good.

If you enjoyed RED FAST BENT...