Ectocomp
Contains Candy Rush Saga.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Candy Rush Saga

by Andrew Schultz profile

Entry in ECTOCOMP 2014.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
TUID: 6fc7zdj4qxfq74hz

8th Place - EctoComp 2014

A Halloween movement game that was less than I thought, July 16, 2017
In this game, you are on a 3x3 grid with 4 bad guys and 4 good guys.

I thought the point of the game was to use the elements listed on the rooms to have a sort of rock/paper/scissors battle where you throw bad guys at each other and so on.

Instead, you just move everyone around so that everyone is in the generally correct area. Its fun, but it could have been more. This was an ectocomp game, so what's been done is pretty good.

If you enjoyed Candy Rush Saga...

People who like Candy Rush Saga also gave high ratings to these games:

Moon-Shaped, by Jason Ermer

Birdland, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
Fourteen-year-old Bridget's summer camp experience takes a turn for the bizarre when her otherworldly bird dreams start bleeding into reality.

Enchanter, by Marc Blank, Dave Lebling
In Enchanter, the first of a spellbinding series in the tradition of Zork, you are a novice magician whom Fate has chosen to do singlehanded combat with a dark and fierce power. But worldly weapons will avail you naught, for your foe is...

Candy Rush Saga appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Zape on 24 May 2020 at 2:04pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item