sunburn.zblorb

Sunburn

by Caelyn Sandel profile

Sunburn is a text adventure puzzle game about entitlement, misogyny, and violence against women. It's set in Caelyn Sandel's Age of Corporations universe and the city of New Washington, but stories like it happen in our cities too, rarely ending as well. Sunburn was written in the midst of Winter Storm Juno for Carolyn VanEseltine's Parsercomp 2015 with the theme 'Sunrise'.

First Publication Date: February 2, 2015
TUID: 5mmtogd6ujhe7uom

Entrant - ParserComp 2015

If you enjoyed Sunburn...