nmtime.gam
by David Welbourn

Not Much Time

by Tyson Ibele

2002

After a frantic and incoherent phone call from your Auntie, you've rushed over to her farmhouse to find out what's wrong. And when you do find her, you'll need to bring her a few things in order to fix the problem.

Baf's Guide ID: 1912
IFID: TADS2-4E41E055D29E34CE4DE54C8DE71007F2
TUID: 5f4eydtnk3fjgsl3

22nd Place - 8th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2002)

A sort of cute house game with magic and fun red herrings, July 16, 2017
This game has a good mix of red herrings and regular puzzle items.

You are wandering around a house, looking for your auntie. Magic intervenes.

This game has a fairly large map, but because it's organized so well, it feels compact.

A couple of the puzzle solutions surprised me, and I feel they could have been clued better.

Not Much Time on IFDB

Not Much Time appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 23 November 2018 at 5:22am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item